AHQ(Flag) is a very special conception in the world war. It can decide the direction of the war. So what is AHQ?
1) What it AHQ?
AHQ is the symbol of each power. The three powers own one AHQ respectively. AHQ is in the form of flag.
2) What is the Flag used for?
A. The resource output (special resources are not included) and buff effect will be doubled in the flag city and its adjoining cities.
B. When you fight in the flag city, the max honor that all troops of this power can get will be increased by 50% and ATK, DEF & HP of all troops of this power will be increased by 20%
3) Is the AHQ (Flag) destroyable?
It can be destroyed by enemy powers. After being destroyed, it will return to the newbie city of the power automatically.
4) Who controls the AHQ (Flag)?
It is controlled by the king of the power.
AHQ (Flag) can only be set in a world city. But there are limitations in the cities.
Which cities can the Flag move to?
It can set in any cites which belong to this power or nearby enemy cities (must under attacked).
How to move?
• Step 1： On King’s order page, click “move the flag”
• Step 2: Select one city
What effects do the AHQ have?
Wining AFQ and losing AFQ will both have effects:
• Wining AFQ:
Within 24 hours, honors all players of the power will get will be increased by 50%; movement speed of troops will be increased by 50%.
• Failing AFQ:
Within 24 hours, honors all players of the power will get will be decreased by 50%; ATK of troops will be increased by 40%. In the following day, the king will have no free levy chance and the ministers’ chances will be deducted 20.
Troops play an important role in the world war, and what is the difference between normal troops and world war troops?
1) Do I need to reselect troops in the world war?
2) After reselection, the troops can join the world war immediately?
No, they need to regroup before join the world war.
3) How to select troops?
Click "active" button of the troop interface on the right side of World War page. Then click your troop to select.
How to dispatch troops?
After regrouping, click “Active” button and then move your mouse to other city icons in the world map, if there is a “×”, this city is unavailable; if there is a “√”, then it is available. And click the city, after some time, your troops will arrive at the city.
1) What are the styles of fighting for the troops?
In the world war, every single troop will join one battle solely. There is no influence among troops.
2) Does the troop join battle immediately?
No. When the city the troop is stationed or dispatched is involved in war, and then the troop will enter the battle list immediately and wait for the battle.
3) Can I control the troop manually during the battle?
No. You can’t control it manually or release skills or battle items.
4) You can only put maximum 10 troops in one city to join the battle
1) When does the troop need maintenance?
After it is died, is will return to the base automatically to maintain. You can use gold to have a fast maintenance.
2) What will happen to the troop during the maintenance?
The troop will not able to join any battle of the world war, but it can join normal outside world war battles.
Honor is the special reward of the world war. It is consumable.
2. Obtain Channels
You can obtain honor through lineup, entering the battlefield and killing enemies.
Upgrade war level
Shop in the honor shop
Title is the symbol of your loyalty. It has its specific privilege. There are 3 titles, namely king, minister and commoner.
2. Obtain Channels
The higher your title is, the more privileges you will have.
Control and move AHQ.
AKT, DEF and HP of his troop will be increased by 20% when taking part in the world war.
AKT, DEF and HP of his troop will be increased by 10% when taking part in the world war.
1) What is world city?
World city is where war takes place and stronghold of troops in the world war. March among world cities costs time.
2) Does world city have protection time?
Yes, after the battle, there will be a protection time to protect players’ benefits.
Are all world cities the same?
According to the function, world city is classified into newbie city, fort city, resource city and common city.
• Newbie city: can be set as personal base; can’t be occupied.
• Fort city: can be set as personal base; can be occupied; after being occupied, the base would be returned to the newbie city.
• Resource city: can’t be set as personal base; can be occupied; after occupation, it will output resources every day from the following day.
• Common city: can’t be set as personal base; can be occupied.
War level is specially made for the world war. It decides players’ available troop numbers in the world war and buyable items in the honor shop.
Honor can be used to upgrade war level.